Spring Creek, NV

Sage Elementary School 4

Posted January 01, 2015
Moved to Elko and had selected the schools in Spring Creek; have a second and a third grader attending Sage. The school leadership is very good with strong administrators and teachers that communicate well with parents; as tributed by the high parent and community involvement. Overall feel of the school climate is safe, clean, caring, and all with a well organized campus.

Sage Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2014
We moved from Oregon to spring creek. Sage elementary is the best school my children have ever attended hands down. I will not move out of this school system until our children complete high school! !!

Sage Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2011
This school may get better now that it has a new principal. But as of yet I am waiting. I calld my daughters teacher before school started to ask her to read the IEP plan. Three weeks into the semester she told me she just hasn't had time. After talking to other parents of kids with IEPs I guess this happens often. How can you follow an IEP if you don't bother to read it

Sage Elementary School
208 Boydkennedy Rd, Spring Creek, NV  89815
Last modified Sage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sage Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top