Posted April 07, 2014
This is by far the best school my son has attended! The classrooom atmosphere is AWESOME...the classroom students per class is smaller than most! Giving the teachers to tend to students better and one on one basis! The staff is amazing!! And the school over all is excellent!

Posted October 04, 2013
My daughter has been going to this school for three years, my son for one (he is in first grade this year). I am extremely impressed by the small class sizes, attention to individual student needs, and high expectations set for the students at this school. Everyone is friendly, my kids love their teachers, and the activities this school puts together for the students reminds me of my time in elementary school many years ago. There is literally nothing I've been able to find lacking at this school, and I feel very fortunate that my kids get to start their education in such a wonderful place. A big thank you to the teachers and staff at Hugh Gallagher!

Posted October 25, 2011
I have two daughters at this school. Although I did not grow up here in Nevada, this community has made our family feel most welcome. The entire faculty and staff at Hugh Gallagher Elementary is dedicated to helping our children learn and succeed in the world. Kudos for a job well done!

Hugh Gallagher Elementary School
191 South D St, Virginia City, NV  89440
Last modified Hugh Gallagher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hugh Gallagher Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top