Winnemucca, NV

Posted June 06, 2006

Posted April 27, 2005
I feel this school is excellent in preparing my 3 children and other children for their future education. The teachers, aides, office staff and the principal make the children and parents feel involved, and happy to attend this great school. Great Job!

Posted September 26, 2004
I think that sonoma heights is an excellent school. They have a great staff. I have 4 kids enrolled and they love the school and their teachers. Keep up the good work! Jackie Malenosky

Posted May 07, 2004
My son is a student here. He is in the 4th grade,I know that he is doing well. We both like his Teacher and Princial. Please keep up the good teaching that you give to all the Students.

Sonoma Heights Elementary School
1500 Melarkey St, Winnemucca, NV  89445
Last modified Sonoma Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sonoma Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top