Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

No matter how often I've asked for help, or suggestions to assist my child, I get nothing except a canned response. "He's very bright, he just needs to focus more". If it were just focus he wouldn't be failing in every subject (as of this grading period).

Amount of homework: Disagree

The only homework I've ever seen is reading. Nothing else, how am I supposed to help my child improve their grades if I never see anything they are working on?

I don't find out that my son is not completing work until I get a conference with the teacher, at which point he is already failing. No matter how many times I ask for spelling lists, they don't come home, the only homework he ever has is reading, and yet he is doing poorly in all his classes. Whenever I ask his teacher what we can do to help him improve, she has no suggestions. How are you a good teacher if you can't even provide good guidance to a parent to help their child out? I had heard a number of good things about this school, but so far we have been nothing but disappointed.

I don't find out my son is not turning any thing in tell a parent teacher conferences and that's including class work

Great school , this is my son 4th year in grass valley he has been attending this school since Pre K and he loves it. The principle is so helpful ..

I am not inpressed with Grass Valley Elementary School. I think that this school is a pourly ran school. I have had problems for two years. They barely take parent involvement adn volunteering. This school was at one time a great school, but in the recent 2 years I have seen this school go from bad to worse.

Last modified Grass Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.