Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted January 21, 2016
No matter how often I've asked for help, or suggestions to assist my child, I get nothing except a canned response. "He's very bright, he just needs to focus more". If it were just focus he wouldn't be failing in every subject (as of this grading period).

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted January 21, 2016
The only homework I've ever seen is reading. Nothing else, how am I supposed to help my child improve their grades if I never see anything they are working on?

Posted January 21, 2016
I don't find out that my son is not completing work until I get a conference with the teacher, at which point he is already failing. No matter how many times I ask for spelling lists, they don't come home, the only homework he ever has is reading, and yet he is doing poorly in all his classes. Whenever I ask his teacher what we can do to help him improve, she has no suggestions. How are you a good teacher if you can't even provide good guidance to a parent to help their child out? I had heard a number of good things about this school, but so far we have been nothing but disappointed.

Posted May 04, 2015
I don't find out my son is not turning any thing in tell a parent teacher conferences and that's including class work

Grass Valley Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2014
Great school , this is my son 4th year in grass valley he has been attending this school since Pre K and he loves it. The principle is so helpful ..

Posted February 28, 2007
I am not inpressed with Grass Valley Elementary School. I think that this school is a pourly ran school. I have had problems for two years. They barely take parent involvement adn volunteering. This school was at one time a great school, but in the recent 2 years I have seen this school go from bad to worse.

Grass Valley Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2005
I like this school becuse they are willing to help your child to learn and help them in areas they need help. I am vary happy that my child goes there the teachers are very helpful and very friendly and the princple is very helpful when you have guestions and is easy to talk to and the kids seem to like her. I am glad that both my kids are going to go to this school.

Grass Valley Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2004
This school is absolutely wonderful! My brother and I attended this school the year that it first opened, after that my other two siblings attended also. Now both of my daughters go to Grass Valley and I couldn't be more pleased. The teachers are very caring and really pay attention to your childs needs and progress. I know that both of my girls are very happy to be going to that school.

6465 Grass Valley Rd, Winnemucca, NV  89445
Last modified Grass Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grass Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top