Grass Valley Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2014
Great school , this is my son 4th year in grass valley he has been attending this school since Pre K and he loves it. The principle is so helpful ..

Grass Valley Elementary School 1

Posted December 31, 2009

Grass Valley Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2007
I am not inpressed with Grass Valley Elementary School. I think that this school is a pourly ran school. I have had problems for two years. They barely take parent involvement adn volunteering. This school was at one time a great school, but in the recent 2 years I have seen this school go from bad to worse.

Grass Valley Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2005
I like this school becuse they are willing to help your child to learn and help them in areas they need help. I am vary happy that my child goes there the teachers are very helpful and very friendly and the princple is very helpful when you have guestions and is easy to talk to and the kids seem to like her. I am glad that both my kids are going to go to this school.

Grass Valley Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2004
This school is absolutely wonderful! My brother and I attended this school the year that it first opened, after that my other two siblings attended also. Now both of my daughters go to Grass Valley and I couldn't be more pleased. The teachers are very caring and really pay attention to your childs needs and progress. I know that both of my girls are very happy to be going to that school.

Grass Valley Elementary School
6465 Grass Valley Rd, Winnemucca, NV  89445
Last modified Grass Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grass Valley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top