Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I liked only ONE of my sons teachers in the 5th grade. She had it together. The rest, I have no use for.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

When the Principal is a DOUCHE BAG and he's supposed to set an example for the school, you are NOT going to find any of these qualities/attributes there.

When my son went to FFMS it was HELL. The Principal is an ABSOLUTE JOKE. Me and my husband ended up pulling our son and homeschooling him.

I have a child who has been in F.F. for both her 5th & now 6th grade years. I am very happy with the time she has been there. The staff is wonderful, the building is great. Overall, like I said I am very happy with my childs experience at French Ford !!

We have great experiences at this school. I have had 2 students in this school and can;'t wait for my others get there. The Principal Mr.Lindsey is great and deals with issues very well. The Teachers are great and really get involved with the kids.

Last modified French Ford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.