Posted March 25, 2010
I have a child who has been in F.F. for both her 5th & now 6th grade years. I am very happy with the time she has been there. The staff is wonderful, the building is great. Overall, like I said I am very happy with my childs experience at French Ford !!

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted February 04, 2009
We have great experiences at this school. I have had 2 students in this school and can;'t wait for my others get there. The Principal Mr.Lindsey is great and deals with issues very well. The Teachers are great and really get involved with the kids.

French Ford Middle School
5495 Palisade Dr, Winnemucca, NV  89445
Last modified French Ford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
French Ford Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top