Bad
Good

I cant believe i found this school.and my old,kindergarden teacher Mrs.Chico still works there.i was in my room cleaning and found my mom's and dad's backpack with my old school work and i found a letter in my kindergarten journal from mrs.Chico saying she want to see her students throughout the years. Im so happy.it been so many years now.um 20years old now living in california.well just to say this is the best,school i ever been to.so many great memories

My husband attended,my three children,and now my grandkids are attending and I've only heard great things.

I have been very pleased with Y.E.S. My daughter attended this school for four years. Every teacher brought their all to educating our community. Demographically, Y.E.S. faces language obstacles that often render their achievements null when on paper. Yet at every test-time period, the administration and teachers rallied our troops to new heights. My daughter, even though she was among adversity, she rose to what I thought was her highest level. It may sound trite, no child is left behind at Y.E.S. The teachers are just that remarkable.

Y.E.S. Has very dedicated and caring staff members from the teachers, paraprofessionals to the support staff. Unfortunately the administrator does not provide for good leadership. She interacts very little with the students and parents. Also, the lack of leadership has allowed a small number of teachers to make administrative decisions about what the professional decisions we are allowed to make in our own classrooms. Despite this, the teachers work very hard to provide the best education to the students. I am a former staff member.

Last modified Yerington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.