Yerington Intermediate School 1

Posted December 02, 2007

Yerington Intermediate School 1

Posted March 01, 2007
I think YIS is a joke. I believe it's the only school in the nation that houses it's 5th grade students (10 and 11 year olds) with 8th grades. Yes, the 5th grade is Jr. High in this one horse town. No extra curricular activities, no drama club, guitar club, cheerleading, golf, nada! A terrible school

Yerington Intermediate School 5

Posted December 19, 2006
I am very pleased with the staff at Yerington Intermediate. I feel the staff care deeply about improving the education of my son. I am pleased to help the staff any way possible. During the time my son has been a student he has grown in many ways. The staff faces challenges many do not see to engage students and to provide a strong educational environment.

Yerington Intermediate School
215 Pearl St, Yerington, NV  89447
Last modified Yerington Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yerington Intermediate School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top