Amherst, NH

Posted June 29, 2014
This school has grossly hit rock bottom. The staff and faculty do not communicate with each other. If your child was involved in an incident, you as a parent won't be informed until one to two weeks after the incident occurred. I knew it was time to pull my child out of that school when a member of my child's IEP team preferred to take a leisurely jog around the school at the same time the meeting was going on. Guess my child wasn't important enough. This school preaches compassion and self esteem. Really? That jog did a lot for his self esteem. The entire staff and faculty need to take a training course on self esteem, the meaning of true concern and compassion. As I sId this school has hit rock bottom, and if your considering it, I'd seriously reconsider. There are waaaaay better schools out there, with staff who truly care and are properly trained!

Posted December 22, 2011
THIS SCHOOL SAVED MY CHILD, THE FACULTY IS GREAT DESPITE BELOW COMMENTS, MY CHILD FLURISHED THE FIRST DAY HE WALKED INTO THAT SCHOOL, ITS AN A ++ SCHOOL, MY SON WAS MAINSTREAMED TO REG SCHOOL AND BECAUSSSEEE OF RSEC HE IS AN HONNOR ROLL STUDENT THERE!!!! I HAVE NOTHING BUT OUTMOST RESPECT FOR THIS SCHOOL AND THERE HIGHLY CREDITED TEACHERS, I RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO EVERYONE WHOS CHILD IS HAVING TROUBLES IN REGULAR SCHOOL SETTING!!!!! WHY ALTHO WE ARE ENJOYING TOWNS HIGH SCHOOL WE BOTH(MY SON) MISS RSEC GREATLY!!!!!! SEND YOUR CHILD HERE! MAYBE ITS PERHAPS THE PARENTS DONT GET INVOLVED THAT THE COMMENTS WERE MADE DOWN BELOW. YOUR CHILDS SUCCESS STARTS AT HOME!!!!!

Posted November 18, 2011
This school as done wonders for my son. They have provided my son with confidence, self- esteem, and opened him up to be able to recognize his potential and given him the skills to fulfill it. He will be going on to college to study engineering. God only knows what would have happen to him if he stayed in the regular hgh school.

Posted January 13, 2011
The RSEC Academy used to do a great job teaching dyslexic students to read. In their early years, they had qualified and caring teachers who tuned into student needs and learning styles. Most of those teachers are gone now and the students are not getting the quality instruction that was delivered in the first decade of the school's existence.

Posted May 03, 2010
This school is terrible, I was a student there and I will say that since I graduated the school has gone downhill and is full of corrupt faculty with very sketchy backgrounds and barely any teaching degrees. Because of their incompetent education I do not have the proper tools required for a college environment and I am struggling. Parents, if you value the education and future of your children do not enroll them in this school, there are better choices out there

Posted December 15, 2009
Teachers who care, expert understanding of mutiple methods of instruction, high standards. RSEC is an excellent school.

Posted December 08, 2009
It is amazing on how some are able to fulfill potential. As an advocate for 30 years there is a flip side to how each child is educated in this school. It really depends upon your child disability and if the services are there to meet your child needs. With the number of complaints, this school is not for everyone.

Posted October 29, 2008
This will be my daughters 4th year at the academy. We absolutely love everything about the academy & staff.

The Rsec Academy