PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 11, 2010
Our son has been attending Kids Inn for over 3 years. My husband and I are very pleased with the care and education provided to our son. Each staff member, including the owner, makes you feel so welcomed. There is a personal touch and we know our son is in great hands. Recently, we made the decision to continue his education at Kids Inn for the upcoming fall when he will be entering Kindergarten. We do recommend Kids Inn to others who need to place their child in a safe, fun, & loving environment.

Posted February 22, 2010
Kids Inn is a great place for a child to grow! It is a home away from home. My daughter's teacher is very outgoing and her classroom is a very exciting place for the children to learn!

Posted February 03, 2009
This daycare has been a god sent when i needed daycare with my son they have continusly worked with me and my son to provide the best possible care for him...They do little monthly field trips that help stimulate the children...They did a visit from santa and a holloweeen parade... They are everything i had hoped for i know my son has grown on the teachers and they are like his home away from home...They also have a huge fenced in playground....

Posted August 17, 2007
As a preschool it provides a warm caring environment. As a kindergarten, it continues, both to be both those things and provide s learning experience that prepares children for first grade.

Posted October 11, 2005
This school has been wonderful for my son. The teachers are great with the kids and very friendly towards the parents. I am so glad my son goes here!

67 Route 101A, Amherst, NH  03031
Last modified Kids Inn Early Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K