9-12|Private

Bad
Good

my experience at proctor was nothing short of incredible. I was one of the only students in my college dorm that felt prepared to be in college in regards to my skills; I was able to manage my time with work, sports, and socially, and I was not surprised by the amount of work I got in college. Proctor also allowed me to be completely immersed in a culture during my trimester abroad; i lived with a local family in a small town in France, and went to the local high school. By the time I had graduated from Proctor, I felt completely ready to not only go to college, but excel in college.

I am very fortunate to have two children attending Proctor Academy. Ever since the moment I walked onto campus, I knew this was the place for them. Proctor is an excellent community where the students, faculty, and administration are welcoming and supportive, the facility and campus immaculate, the academics rigorous and challenging, and the athletics competitive and sporting . It is a GREAT place and the best kept secret in New Hampshire. A true gem.

Both of my children graduated from Proctor, and went on to successful college careers (Colby, UNH) but this is much more than a college prep school. Proctor defines education in holistic terms; it offers life education by teaching responsibility. The breadth of the curriculum allows students to customize experiences, so each students grows as an individual. No cookie-cutter here!

Last modified Proctor Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12