Bad
Good

Atkinson Academy 5

Posted August 07, 2005
Atkinson Academy is the smartest with out a doubt the most disciplined school and is the second oldest co-edicational school in America. This school has the highest ratings

Atkinson Academy 5

Posted August 07, 2005
I have two daughters who attend AA and one of them is going into the Timberlane regional middle school and she doesn't want to go because she loved Atkinson Academy and doesn't want to Leave it. This school has the most discipline and high qualty teachers for learing.You can tell that this will be the best school for your child.

Atkinson Academy 4

Posted July 18, 2004
I have two sons that have attended Atkinson Academy. We have been extremely happy with the school. The staff is excellent. My only complaint about the school system is the lack of public kindergarten. If public kindergarten had been in place, there would have been no need to retain my younger son in 1st grade. He would never have been allowed to enter 1st grade because he was not ready. Our children suffer from the lack of public kindergarten. NH is the only state without public kindergarten. Most of NH does have public kindergarten. It is time for the State of NH to take action to assure that all our children have access to public kindergarten. The principal and staff have been strong advocates for public kindergarten. I look forward to my two youngest children attending Atkinson Academy.

Atkinson Academy 4

Posted August 27, 2003
I am the mother of 3 great children. Both my oldest daughter (who is presently 19 years old) and my only son (who is 13 years old) attended this school with success, under different leadership (principal). After having met the new principal, I am very excited to have my youngest daughter attend as well. She is entering first grade this year and I not only look forward to volunteering with the school but also welcome the changes as well. This school and its staff have always treated my children with the respect they deserve and as you can see by the ages of my children, I have witnessed this school in action for quite sometime. I highly recommend this elementary school to new parents in our area, you will not be disappointed.

Atkinson Academy
17 Academy Ave, Atkinson, NH  03811
Last modified Atkinson Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.