PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

We love this school! My child has just started kindergarten and is not only excited every day to go to school, I see marked academic growth almost daily . There is an atmosphere of kindness, respect, and desire among all the teachers and staff to provide each child with the best education possible. They not only teach christian values, they exemplify them in every aspect of the education experience they provide to each student. Their commitment to excellence is second to none. As a former public school board member, I have reccommended this school to every parent who has called me with issues they have had with the public schools. I believe educating our children is a parent's most important responsibility. For me, Grace Christian School is the best choice I could possibly make for my child, and I am certain it would be for many other parents as well.

I had very high hopes for my son at GCS. The small class size, as well as focus on Christ gave me faith in my decision to send my child here. What I have found is an environment where my child feels persecuted. Granted, my child is not perfect, however, I expected in such a small classroom environment that all the children would be treated equally and with love. As far as academics, the school is outstanding and would not want my child any where else, but I feel I must rethink my decision based on the other factors

We have been blessed to be involved with Grace for the past 7 years as our children have been attending since Kindergarten. The individual attention allows our kids to thrive academically as well as socially and spiritually. As I work closely with the kids during their quality Music Programs, I'm always impressed by the respect the children give to their teachers as well as the other students. It is even seen on the playground as the older students interact with the younger ones. We know we've made the right choice by starting our children's informative years at Grace Christian School.

I am thrilled so far with my son's school experience at Grace Christian School. He's doing well academically, he's learning Scripture, and he comes home happy everyday! I feel like what we are trying to teach at home is being reinforced at school which is wonderful! I feel supported as a parent in training up my child in the ways of the Lord.

We love Grace Christian School! The strong, Christian principles which they teach are a valuable complement to our teaching at home. Our oldest child has graduated and moved on, while our second child is enjoying his time there. Our third child is looking forward to starting kindergarten there next year. The small class sizes provide a family atmosphere, and the students have excelled well beyond the state and national averages on SAT tests. The music program is wonderful, with the students performing two programs each year, and a choral group also available. They've even added after school programs, where my son is having a lot of fun! I recommend GCS for everyone!

Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6