Belmont, NH

Posted September 13, 2014
I have two kids in bes and I love it the teachers care what my kids learned in such a short period of time would blow your mind! The only thing I can complain about is its due some updates! Especially what we pay for taxes!

Belmont Elementary School 2

Posted June 26, 2014
I was very disappointed with this school. I had 3 kids in this school. When I approached the guidance councellor about issues my oldest was having, he brushed them off implying that what i was seeing and hearing (as her mother) was an act. My youngest of the 3 was in a program for speech and language. The school admitted she wasn't where she should be BUT pulled her from the program that she was in to help her anyhow. Finally, I found that some of the teachers were too caught up in their cell phones/technology instead of the children AND one of the teachers I vocalized several times about the struggles my daughter was having and she NEVER received the help she needed.

Belmont Elementary School 2

Posted February 15, 2014
This school is dissappo nting. My daughter attended one year of preschool and it was terrible, we decided to find an better preschool for our younger daughter. My daughter had a pretty good year in kindergarten, and is now in first grade. There appears to be no additional help to develop average students to above average, but many for below average. My daughter has been reprimanded for trivial things and we have had multiple problems with her being put on the wrong bus at the end of the day, there were times where I was sick with worry about where she was. I requested several meetings to discuss and was told they cannot gaurentee it will not happen again! This is not an isolated incident, this has happened to others parents i have spoken with, there is a real problem in their systems. Sports are being cut left and right, this school is going downhill considerably.

Posted December 13, 2012
i would like to say belmomt elementary school is the best by hands down they got a god thing goin for the kids and all the teachers are the best and take the time with the kids thank you belmont elementary my son goes ther and one is now in middle school .

Posted December 12, 2012
My son is not an official student at this school yet, However we have worked with them though school district evaluations s and although he didnt require any special education programs through the state or school district they were very helpful and have him to attendant an occupational therapy one a week to work on some of the skills he needs improvement on, They also made sure we are on the mailing list for Kindergarten next year, My son loves going to the big kid school to learn, The teachers we have meet as well as the principal and office assistants have all been amazing with him. We plan on moving this year and I am going to try my hardest to stay in the BES district so my son can experience this amazing school full time. I know he will flourish here.

Posted February 05, 2009
I have three children in the school system, one of which has a developmental delay (mostly speech). The school has been incredible, my kids have flourished. They have transportation, a great playground, fantastic sports programs, and the parent/volunteer involvement is the best I've ever seen. If you are considering Belmont, the high school and elementary schools are fantastic! Happy Dad

Posted August 25, 2006
I would recommend this school to anyone. All teachers were excellent and they all cared about the children. I felt my kids were very safe attending this school. My kids had so many extra activities to choose from.The Principal was the best ever and was very very involved with the students. Overall I was very very impressed with the school unfortunately we moved, and have yet not found as good of a school as this one

Posted June 20, 2006
All three of my children attended Belmont Elementary school and experienced a wonderful education with many extras that are not available at other schools. Expectations are high.

Belmont Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2005
Not to impressed. Teachers didn't call me when my child had an issue they waited to contact me for anything. They allowed sloppy work, didn't make her do it over again, just graded it as is. She does much better, they even have seen what she can do.

Posted May 27, 2004
This school is the best! Large amount of parent involvement, wonderful caring teachers and a clean safe enviroment.

Belmont Elementary School
26 Best St, Belmont, NH  03220
Last modified Belmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top