Bad
Good

We moved to Bow for the schools and we love it!! Great school, great teachers. awesome ratio!!

My son has excelled with the help of the staff and volunteers at the Elementary School. The PTO has a ton of activites and the parents and kids alike are all wonderful. My kinder went from hating learning letters in the summer to reading and sounding out entire words in a matter of months. I love that I live in Bow and consider it a privilage to have such an amazing school system.

Bow Elementary School does so much for our children. I have had nothing but good experiences with them!

This school has extra programs for children who need to be challenged as well as programs that help children who need a little extra assistance in learning. Every staff member has a smile on their face daily and you can tell they want to be with there with your child on a daily basis.

I couldn't agree more with the 3 reviews posted from 2005! I, too, am an educator parent and find that the school is high achieving but not well rounded. Creativity from teachers is not valued. In fact, I would think quite the opposite. The well-educated staff seems to be discouraged from thinking outside the box and encouraged to teach to the test. It s hard not to be high achieving when most students enter kindergarten and first grade already reading! Parents are very involved and there is a lot of academic support at home. I wonder how high the school would score in another community. As for positives the school does offer excellent early intervention for struggling readers. If you are looking for a well-rounded, creative, and enriching school, look elsewhere. This school is run of the mill, lucky to be in an involved community. We're considering taking our kids out.

We have had a wonderful experence with the Elementary School. Both of my children have had involved teachers that care about their well being. My 3ed grade child reads at a 6th grade level. Her teacher this year has gone above and beyond with helping her understand assignments. Her teacher has contacted me at home with concerns. My son is in Middle School now but when he was at the Elementary School his teachers worked very closely with us. They both loved the music program so much that they have gone on to take lessons outside the school. The office staff is wonderful, Mrs. Gibbons has shown a level of concern for the students that we sure didn't see in the district we were in before. Overall my children have a great base for education as they go on in their lives.

Last modified Bow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.