Bradford, NH

Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School - Bradford 5

Posted March 31, 2015
I have two children at KRES Bradford and I have to say that I am well pleased with the school. My children's academic needs were assessed and addressed right away when they began (kindergarten and third grade), and consistent attention is given to their areas of performance that need work. Positive reinforcement is given when my kids do well on tests and assignments. My children both really like their teachers, and they adore Mr. Spadaro, the principal. He goes the extra mile to make each child and his or her family feel considered and cared for. When we move away soon, we will all be sad to leave KRES Bradford. :(

Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School - Bradford 5

Posted November 27, 2013
This is a great school. The teachers all care about the students greatly, and all the students love learning. There is a great atmosphere and a charismatic principal and a great relationship between students and staff.

Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School - Bradford 3

Posted November 01, 2012
Teachers, for the most part, are simply amazing. Very caring and supportive group of professionals and para-professionals. Parent involvement is phenomenal and highly encouraged. Nonetheless, I feel there needs to be more focus on academic achievement. Competition of any type is frowned upon. Rewarding academic achievement is an absolute no-no. This seems to be reflected in consistently poor standardized test scores as if it just isn't important.

Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School - Bradford
Old Warner Rd, Bradford, NH  03221
Last modified Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School - Bradford is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kearsarge Reg. Elementary School - Bradford Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top