Brentwood, NH

Posted May 06, 2014
We moved to Brentwood for the wonderful school district and friendly community. The school system is the best on the NH seacoast and cannot be beat!

Posted July 11, 2013
Excellent small-town school. Some ok teachers as always, but most are engaged and engaging for the kids. My daughter's teacher last year was unbelievable. There is a new principal who is bringing some fresh ideas to an already excellent school.

Posted May 03, 2013
We moved to this town right before my daughter started 5th grade. Our experience has been fantastic. The 5th grade teachers really get to know their students with 18 kids in the classroom. They integrate technology into their lesson plans. The students have independent projects using Powerpoint and they participate in classroom online blogs. My daughter is well prepared for Middle School.

Swasey Central School

Posted October 09, 2010
It does a good job with special needs children.

Posted February 21, 2010
Fantastic school. I have 2 children who went here. I cannot say enough about the school, the principal, teachers and staff. The teachers care deeply for the students. The children come out of Swasey with confidence and the ability to succeed. It's a great community that I feel lucky to be a part of.

Swasey Central School 1

Posted January 15, 2008
Principal and Teachers put up good front, but something still seams wrong. I feel like I am teaching my child more than he is learning. The school test scores keep dropping even with more funding every year. very confusing....

Swasey Central School 2

Posted September 27, 2007
I feel the teachers have great intentions. Too much focus on Special Education and not the more traditional student. Feel they are holding my child back, they need to cut down on assistants and support staff and get back to teaching. Principal has own agenda and seemed to blow off any suggestions given, ignores parents toughts. too bad...

Swasey Central School 2

Posted September 26, 2007
Teachers are great. When we met with the Principal I was not impressed with her. The nurse is a terrific resource.

Swasey Central School 4

Posted April 20, 2006
My son transferred in from another local school which we loved. However, his experience at Swasey has been really wonderful and even better than we could have hoped for! He has an IEP in place and the team has been outstanding in making sure he gets what he needs in class in order to learn well. His teachers for 2nd and now 3rd grade have been incredible. If you are new to this area and school, I can't say enough about our experience here. The principal and the school nurse (who I have regular contact with) are terrific as well! Lots of great activities and very involved parents.

Swasey Central School
355 Middle Rd, Brentwood, NH  03833
Last modified Swasey Central School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Swasey Central School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top