Bad
Good

We moved to the area from southern NH when my daughter was going in to 8th grade. I was afraid that it would be difficult for her but she came home day one raving about her classes and new friends. The teachers are amazing. There is constant communication from the school. There are activities available at little to no cost for any student that wants to participate. My daughter loves the school lunches, the teachers and staff. My assumption is that anyone that has posted a poor review of this school has possibly never lived anywhere else. We have been happy with this school from the bus ride to and from, to the staff, to the available activities and extra help.

Sure the teachers in this school are fine but not the smartest or nicest teachers ever. They help our kids only when they need it. And their teaching methods are stupid. You never get anything threw to these kids. They don't like it when all they do is sit for an hour! And the substitutes that the school has are terrible. Only a few actually KNOW what they're doing. And we don't have enough money in our budget because they're to busy on spending it on ridiculous things like new computer, new laptops, and ipads for the school. We can survive without those things! What about getting some new textbooks huh? I mean the textbooks in some of the classes are the same as when I used them! That's just sad...

Great school and supportive teachers. There is barely any support from the school board, who is more concerned about cutting the budget then educating our children. This school as well as the entire district has little money to create an even better place to go to school. This is due to a poor school board and a budget committee that controls everything. I have been to many meeting and get ignored or bullied by the school board. I am not sure why ppl would blame the teachers? They are working with very little in a poor community where education is clearly not valued.

This school and the whole district is a druggy school and the teachers treat us like we're slaves

We need mire support from teachers,administrators,and the school board becuse it just sucks that they need more smart teacher/admins./school board they spend the money on unnecessary stuff and they dont know how to call off school. It could br flooding and they will still let them go to school! Shame on Newfound. :(

I think this school and other schools in this area needs more support from Marie Ross because she absolutely doesn't know how to judge schools and economy wise! She also doesn't do good at calling off school! :(

i love my school. i believe that the programs they offer there are great

Last modified Newfound Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.