Bad
Good

I have 3 children in this school and they enjoy getting up each morning and are genuinely happy to be there thanks to the wonderful teachers who make learning so much fun for them. All of the teachers I have worked with have been absolutely amazing!

I love Campton Elementary School! I believe the principal, administration, and teachers genuinely care for each child, not just as 'students' but as individuals. Every time I have ever had a conference with the wonderful principal and teachers, I have received honest answers to my concerns. This school has been the best school that my child has ever attended and I truly cannot praise the principal enough as I believe he participates above and beyond what his requirements as a principal call for. I believe that the teachers and administration view the children that attend this school as important individuals and care about their futures, not just their grades. Campton Elementary School is a wonderful contribution to Campton's community also, as they have wonderful and fun events. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this school! Thank you to the administration and teachers, I truly appreciate every thing that you do for my child and the community.

I have two children in this school and will tell anyone how happy I am with Campton Elementary. My children have excelled in their grade levels and are having a positive public school experience. The school is small and able to maintain a warm, safe, caring feeling. Most everyone knows each other which I think contributes to the atmosphere. I have also find that a small school allows the students to do many activities that a large school could not accomodate. We moved into Campton primarily for the school. We have met so many terrific people who are truely interested in my children's (and their own child's) education and take the time to make our school something that our community can be proud of.

Last modified Campton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.