Canaan, NH

Indian River School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
I think the school does a great job at focusing more on the academic than the social aspects of school. I know of other schools that have many concerts involving the whole grade and they will pull kids out of class to practice. That, in my opinion, is important time when they should be learning, not learning a song for a concert. I would rather see less concerts and more A's on my daughter's report card. The only thing I think the school could improve on is letting the parents know what the kids are learning at school as my daughter seems to almost never have any homework other than math homework.

Indian River School 4

Posted January 31, 2010
It's a great school, that takes its time to teach students.

Indian River School 5

Posted August 31, 2009

Indian River School 5

Posted June 10, 2009

Indian River School 0

Posted August 11, 2008
here at the school we are all easy to get a long but its needs work,and alot of it.

Indian River School 0

Posted July 25, 2008
The Indian River (middle) School has so far been a good experience for my daughter. The sports programs are great (lacking in track), the coaches are commited and dependable. The fact that it's part of the Space program (can't remember the exact title, sorry) is exceptional and has certainly added to her experiences. There are no extra language courses, unfortunately, as I'm a strong supporter of early language development. Over all, she's been academically challenged and excited!

Indian River School
45 Royal Rd, Canaan, NH  03741
Last modified Indian River School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian River School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top