Posted February 01, 2010

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted November 03, 2005
- a former student
I attended Cardigan for 3 years, grades 7-9. I arrived at Cardigan with a mild dyslexia, and was well behind in many subjects. The learning I recieved at Cardigan is not compairable, by the end of my first year I was on par with my peers. I was never an honors student, but being able to compete withhonors students and feel confident in my work is incopairable. The Athletics and the emphisis put on good sportsmenship is something that needs to be witnessed to be believed. Each teacher is equally responsible for teaching boys these lessons as we became youngmen. Equally the separation of sports seasons allows student to experience more, different sports on a yearly basis. When I went away to school, my parents put faith in total strangers. Strangers who I call family now. The experiences I had Cardigan, and the friends I made are ever lasting.

Posted October 18, 2005

Cardigan Mountain School
62 Alumni Dr, Canaan, NH  03741
Last modified Cardigan Mountain School is a Private school that serves grades 6-9
Cardigan Mountain School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top