Posted July 27, 2014
Jesse Remington High School has been one of the greatest blessings in my life so far. I am entering into my sophomore year in the fall of 2014, and I already have a deep appreciation for everything this school is. I love the Christ-focused atmosphere of the school, and all of the faculty strive to represent the glorious God they serve. I am so grateful for the opportunity to attend this school and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Not only are the academics challenging and exciting, but also the spiritual aspect of JRHS is one like no other. We strive to glorify God in every way, and the teachers are constantly setting a Godly example for the students. I love my school, and hope that someday I can also send my children to Jesse Remington High School.

Posted April 16, 2010
My daughter has had a wonderful experience at Jesse Remington. I'm amazed at her personal growth and achievements at school. They truly seek to educate the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Challenging academics, excellent teachers, opportunities for student leadership, a variety of interesting projects and activities all offered in a caring environment; it's been a joy to be a part of.

Jesse Remington High School 3

Posted March 08, 2009
it can be good at times. Other times it feels like its the worst school ever. But overall the school is very helpfull and fun.

Posted July 31, 2007
My son just graduated, and he thrived at this school. He worked harder than he thought he could, and was stretched to reach for the highest academics, leadership, and integrity standards possible. The relationships of the teachers to students and parents is real and responsive. Although some parents are only involved by bringing their student to school, many more are involved in the sports, Outdoor Education activities on Fridays, and with the many projects, fairs, Yearbook, and Website.

Posted February 21, 2005
This school is an inspired learning community. A project -oriented curriculum forms the core of an ambitious academic agenda. Parental involvement is a requirement at this school with many engaging opportunities for same. The scope of extracurricular activities is much more narrow than a typical large school (some league sports), but my son has spent a lot of extracurricular time doing activities that represent an extension of the curriculum (timber framing, preparation for and participation in various community expositions/fairs, mountaineering). My son loves this school for all the right reasons. That's probably the real bottom line for me.

Jesse Remington High School
Po Box 473, Candia, NH  03034
Last modified Jesse Remington High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Jesse Remington High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top