Posted April 15, 2013
I am so pleased by the progress my son has made while at Charlestown Primary School. The teachers work hard and the principal is very involved. We feel lucky to have such a great school.

Charlestown Primary School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
My daughter loves all of her teachers and they have a lot of hands on and different activities than other schools, they simply just do more with students.

Posted August 11, 2008
My family and I moved to New Hampshire a year ago and we have never felt so welcomed to a great school like this. We have had the best support for our children. We know that we made the best decision for our children:)

Posted February 08, 2007

Charlestown Primary School
84 East St Ext., Charlestown, NH  03603
Last modified Charlestown Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charlestown Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top