Claremont, NH

Bluff School 5

Posted May 23, 2013
My boys go to Bluff School, and I couldn't be happier. They both love school and the teachers seem to take an interest in each and every student in their class.

Bluff School 3

Posted January 17, 2008
My daughter has been at Bluff for 3 years now. She has flowered since she started. The principal seems to have a handle on things and the teachers that she had through the years are great! They really encourage ore kids to be strong, and helpful people.

Bluff School 4

Posted September 26, 2006
My daughter has just begun kindergarten at Bluff and I could not be more pleased. She herself is thrilled with being a 'big kid in a big school' and comes home very excited about the days curricular activities. The staff at Bluff is wonderful and I believe that our daughter could not be at a better school. I understand, having only recently moved to New Hampshire, that the Claremont schools have not been as highly regarded as others in the Upper Valley, but this does not appear to be in any way related to the caliber of the schools.

Bluff School 5

Posted September 23, 2004
My children go to Bluff and they and I love it. One of my children has ADD and they picked up opn it real fast and have been working with her to help her and now she is a A B student. They also keep me informed with anything that she needs help with. We love this school.

Bluff School 2

Posted February 20, 2004

Bluff School
1 Summit Rd, Claremont, NH  03743
Last modified Bluff School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluff School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top