Bad
Good

Its an ok school but not well controlled.. it needs better lunches i am a student at cms and have well grades but this school isnt the best. it was the only school open during hurricane sandy which was ridiculous.

CMS is a great school. I heard a lot of horror stories about CMS from a few different people as my daughter headed into sixth grade. But she is now in the middle of her 7th grade year and it has been a wonderful experience for us both. Any concerns I have I e-mail the teacher, and I have even e-mailed the super intendant about a bullying situation and it was taken care of immediately. My daughter has flourished. Thank you to all of staff at CMS.

Claremont School District, in general, is awful. I had so much trouble the fist two years that I wanted to skip all my classes. It wasn't until a ton of fighting happened to get my classes switched that I finally was with teachers and students I liked. It has been the worst two years of my life.

Last modified Claremont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.