Bad
Good

Claremont Middle School 3

Posted October 29, 2012
Its an ok school but not well controlled.. it needs better lunches i am a student at cms and have well grades but this school isnt the best. it was the only school open during hurricane sandy which was ridiculous.

Claremont Middle School 4

Posted April 05, 2011
CMS is a great school. I heard a lot of horror stories about CMS from a few different people as my daughter headed into sixth grade. But she is now in the middle of her 7th grade year and it has been a wonderful experience for us both. Any concerns I have I e-mail the teacher, and I have even e-mailed the super intendant about a bullying situation and it was taken care of immediately. My daughter has flourished. Thank you to all of staff at CMS.

Claremont Middle School

Posted March 08, 2009
Claremont School District, in general, is awful. I had so much trouble the fist two years that I wanted to skip all my classes. It wasn't until a ton of fighting happened to get my classes switched that I finally was with teachers and students I liked. It has been the worst two years of my life.

Claremont Middle School 4

Posted July 31, 2005
My child just finished her third year at this school and did fantastic. I never had a problem with the school and I believe she is fully ready to head on to high school. Extracurricular activities are very good as well.

Claremont Middle School
107 South St, Claremont, NH  03743
Last modified Claremont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.