Claremont, NH

Stevens High School 3

Posted August 22, 2013
I really love Stevens. In sports, we're always really nice, and really try to help each other out. We live by our motto: Humble and Hungry. The teachers know what they're doing and make learning interesting. Although we're a small school, we certainly have pride.

Stevens High School 0

Posted October 19, 2009
I graduated from Stevens in 1972, and all my children have gone to Stevens. My youngest will be graduating in 2010. My father graduated from Stevens in 1951. Generations have gone to this school and it would really benefit by being a winner. This school has great teachers and staff who really care about their students. They do all they can to help each student become successful in life after high school.

Stevens High School 5

Posted June 30, 2007

Stevens High School 2

Posted January 26, 2007
- a former student

Stevens High School 3

Posted July 24, 2006
- a former student
I must say this school leans toward helping SPED and takes away AP course for advanced learners but after seeing many other schools out west this is a pretty decent school and is great if you take advantage of every opportunity available!

Stevens High School 4

Posted May 19, 2005

Stevens High School 4

Posted May 05, 2004
The school has gone under many positive changes in the past few years. Most of the time I feel safe here, and am able to learn to my full potential when I apply myself.

Stevens High School 5

Posted August 24, 2003
There have been many diversified courses of studies added within the last two years. Teachers are more than qualified, and the new Superintendent is fantastic.

Stevens High School
175 Broad St, Claremont, NH  03743
Last modified Stevens High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stevens High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top