PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

When looking for a private school for our son for his high school years, we were told by parents of students at CCA that it was a school that cared tremendously about the students and offered a quality education. We have been so thankful to find both to be true. The teachers at CCA strive to reach each student where they are at and challenge them to reach their highest potential. There is a real focus on the heart of each student and a desire to encourage them to honor God in all they do. The teachers have never been too busy to answer the many questions my son raises as he takes in their teaching, sometimes even questions from teaching of an adjacent class that he overhears. He has been so encouraged to continue to seek answers and when he has struggled in a subject, the teachers have gone above and beyond to find a solution that will meet him where he is and help him to gain the foundation to move forward. We appreciate that CCA incorporates community service into each grade and teaches the students to give back from what they have been given. The atmosphere is one of sincere caring for each student and for each other as staff members.

Excellent atmosphere. Great teachers that have the desire to be there each and every day. My child started here a few months into her sixth grade year. She is a 7th grader now. She has come so far academically as well as emotionally and spiritually. We love CCA

Claremont Christian Academy is a wonderful school that provides a safe learning enviornment for our daughter. The teachers and staff are excellent. The school also provides a solid faith foundation and has a very reasonable tuition.

Claremont Christian Academy (CCA) is a great school with strong focus in Academic Achievement, as well as Spiritual growth. As a teacher I enjoy being able to teach the students, not just my own but the whole school as well, and that all areas of learning play a specific role in God's purposeful design. I really enjoy being a part of the CCA family!

The curriculum is very detailed and challenging while still being age appropriate. The small class allows for individualized attention which allows for greater academic advancement.

The values taught to the children of this school are of the highest quality! Not only do they focus on the educational aspects of a child's life but the Christian values as well creating a well rounded individual.

I cannot say enough positive things about this school. Both of my children attend CCA and I have been pleased with the quality of education they have received. I am also amazed at the community of the school. The principal, teachers and staff have been so kind and caring to my children and I feel so happy about what they are learning socially, emotionally, and spiritually in addition to their academic growth. I have also found that all of the teachers my children have had are creative and enthusiastic and seem happy to be in their roles which I think makes a world of difference in my kids being excited about learning. CCA also has a scholarship fund that can help families who want their children to attend but may need a little help financially. CCA is an amazing school and I am so happy that I found such a great learning environment for my kids.

My three children attend this school, this is their 6th year. My children get an excellent academic education integrated with Biblical principles and are taught to think critically. They love going to school which speaks volumes about the caring teachers.

As a graduate of this school, I can say that this school offers a great education while also providing sound Christian teaching from God's Word. I now have three kids who attend Claremont Christian Academy, and I completely trust that their lives will be better off in the future because of the quality education and Biblical teaching that they receive from this school.

I love the smaller classroom setting of this school, and the teachers are very committed to each child. My children have really thrived at this school. I would strongly recommend this school to anyone. (I am especially pleased with the kindergarten. They have a half day kindergarten for 4 year olds and a full day for 5 year olds. The teacher makes learning so much fun!)

Last modified Claremont Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12