Concord High School 2

Posted November 21, 2013
I go here. Teachers take weeks to grade stuff, and put zeros in the grade book when you handed it in and they just haven't graded it yet. Who are they to do that when they don't have to enter anything in the grade book until they ACTUALLY grade it that's why it's called a GRADE BOOK not a not graded book. Then teachers take things late when you go out of your way to get your work done on time. Then when the quarter ends they have a better grade then you even though they passed stuff in late. Oh and they let everyone redo everything. I had a 97 on a project and another kid passes it in a day late, got it back as 76 fixed it brought it back then got 100. Seriously? I put my best effort the first time why couldn't they? Lunch is awful and the prices are almost the same as the pizza store across the store. I can get a small fry across the street for 50 cents less then a disgusting chicken patty at the school. Only good thing is there are some good teachers who go above and beyond but most do not. If you can stay away from this school I strongly recommend so. Oh and one of my teachers screwed up the grade book and my grade went down almost 6 points! It was fixed after they ignored it

Concord High School 1

Posted June 09, 2013
I currently go to concord high. This place is awful, so much judging bullying and cliques. you get treated like your nothing unless your a jock. I dont reccomend this school for anyone.

Posted April 21, 2010
My daughter graduated from CHS last year. She is attending college and has chosen her major. She has connected with teachers on a personal level at CHS...teachers who went above and beyond the call of duty to help her through her years there. The staff also does a great job at holding kids accountable for their own choices. This is such an important step into adulthood.

Posted November 29, 2009

Posted October 10, 2009
Almost all the teachers a kind, caring, and just a pleasure to know.

Concord High School 3

Posted August 11, 2009
One of my children graduated from Concord High a couple of years ago. I tend to agree with the reviewer that said the mentality is move 'em up, move 'em out. Fine school for kids that love learning and do well in any environment, and probably OK for special needs kids. Kids that struggle will find little help, but they'll graduate anyway.

Concord High School 2

Posted February 18, 2009
The job is, get us in get us out. smart kids get benefits, slower kids are overlooked. few teachers have any passion

Posted February 02, 2009
My sister got accepted to both Harvard and MIT based on her educatoin atn CHS.

Concord High School 1

Posted July 19, 2008

Posted February 16, 2006
This is a really good school. They offer a lot of advanced classes, and some of them even count as college credits. The teachers are always willing to help you too, so it's great.

Concord High School
170 Warren St, Concord, NH  03301
Last modified Concord High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concord High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top