Concord, NH
Before care: Yes

Posted April 09, 2014
CCA is a "growing" Christian and private school in every way:) As a grandparent, I have been acquainted with this school since 1998 and I cannot say enough "good' about CCA. All teachers, staff, students and parents are, most courteous and respectable. I feel there is an atmosphere of love, peace and truth, as I enter the building. I highly recommend pre school through 12th grade, for a fine education and morale upbringing, for your child.

Posted April 07, 2014
It is with complete confidence that I give Concord Christian Academy a 5 Star rating! The moment you enter CCA you are welcomed with respect, care and enthusiasm. As a Christian parent my hearts desire is to see the love of Jesus grow in the hearts of my children. Through our experience at CCA not only has a love for Jesus grown in our daughter's heart but the knowledge of the Bible and the outflowing character of a Christian lifestyle are completely evident. Christian principals are the filter by which all things are presented to the students. I appreciate the fact that an open & honest dialogue can take place regarding difficult current events by using the lense of the Bible as a backdrop for truth. This is not a place where children hide from public education. Rather, it is a place where students thrive on knowledge & truth and learn the excellent principals of applying the spiritual disciplines to real life events & circumstances. Included in the academic experience are opportunities for service, outreach, sports & interpersonal connections on a multi-generational plane. With JOYFUL hearts the teachers, staff & admin work together to bring our students great success!

Posted April 03, 2014
There are several reasons I give CCA the higest rating, but in a nutshell, the teachers have a unique ability to motivate children to learn all while providing a loving, caring and Godly classroom environment. My son was at a public school and struggling mostly with the social settings. After just one month, he was truly part of a family and excelling in every category. More important is the fact that both of my children go out of their way to talk about how much they love the school. CCA has exceeded my expectations. The school could improve on marketing themselves as a facility that offers a learning experience that is difficult for others to match.

Posted June 23, 2013
i love my school, it really gives you a visual of what god wants you to do if one person is down even a teacher, someone is there to comfort them. if you need it teachers always take the time to stop and help you catch up, but make sure your on time because you will get a warning wich I think is ridiculous. and the dress code is very very ridiculous!

Posted April 04, 2013
CCA has been a wonderful school for my daughter to get an excellent education infused with faith building and a love for Jesus Christ!

Posted June 19, 2011
Our son is a 4th grader & has attended since Kindergarten. We love it & he loves it! Small class size, excellent academics & wonderful spiritual emphasis! The school is very active in Community Service projects at all grade levels. The athletic program is coming along. I cannot say enough about this school.

Posted January 14, 2010
This is our son's 2nd year here. What a difference from public school. Small classes so the students can get one on one interaction which is great for learning. Everyone that works there are great. Highly recommend this to school.

Concord Christian Academy 1

Posted August 28, 2007
I attended Concord Christian School, and I feel as though I did not receive the best education that I could have received academically, socially or psychologically. I feel as though what I learned was very tinted and close minded. We learned the 'Christian way' but did not explore the rest of the world's opinions and understandings. The teachers were very misinformed and underqualified.

Concord Christian Academy 4

Posted June 26, 2007
Academically speaking CCA is of very high quality, there is no 'fuzzy' style of curriculum found here, just good, honest common sense educational material. The teachers are dedicated, well trained and very caring. The staff goes beyond the call of duty in every way. The level of parental involvement is unsurpassed and should be a model for all schools. The music, art and language programs do need some fine tuning to compete with the area public schools. But before considering CCA please be warned, this school should be considered a Evangelical Christian School not a Christian school. Many of this schools beliefs interfere with those of the main line Protestant, Episcopal and Catholic religions.

Posted February 10, 2007

Concord Christian Academy
37 Regional Drive, Concord, NH  03301
Last modified Concord Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Concord Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top