Concord, NH

Dame School 0

Posted November 08, 2008
I am a fourmer student at Dame, I must say that it's a well put together school and has a great learning environment. I think that playground should be more improved though and it should be more protected from the road. Cause it's so out in the open. My favorite was Mrs. Shaw. She was great she knew exactly what to do and she had a pet that made everyone happy. Thanks, <3

Dame School 4

Posted July 11, 2007
My daughters year here in Kindergarten was great. Mrs Nix is a wonderful teacher, and I am glad my daughter is able to move on to 1st grade with her

Dame School 4

Posted May 20, 2006

Dame School 5

Posted March 14, 2004
Wonderful school! Dedicated staff, welcomes parental involvement, and has completed several stages of Responsive Classroom training! Amazing school.

Dame School