Concord, NH

Posted September 27, 2007
As a parent who has a kid in this school, it has been sad to know that this school has a raletively low rating while comparing with the others in this district. From my point of view, Rumford school has the best ESL supportive group and the most volunteers who dedicate themselves in helping refugees. My family moved here for less than a year and my daughter, as an ESL student, has been benefited from her school in many ways. Despite of some dissatisfaction about it, i.e. the homework she brought home is too less frequent and the math is incredibly simple for third graders, I totally agree that my daughter enjoy her school time and is eager to attend the class every. Therefore I choose to say Rumford is a good school.

Posted April 23, 2006
I just want to say how much my family loves and has benefited from this school and the teachers in it.My son and Daughter go here and are excelling in their studies and my nephew also goes to rumford and has gone from a non reader to 2nd grade level in just half of a year because of the one on one that the kids are offered. The principal is wonderful and is always right on top of things going on whether good or bad. And you can tell by their ways that the teachers love their jobs and are truly there for the childrens best interest.

Posted January 05, 2006
We just moved to Concord in November and my daughter loves this school. They have many more programs than most other schools. She's even starting horseback riding in the spring! She also plays the flute and has a concert coming up next month. The faculty as well as the students are very friendly and welcomed my daughter with open arms. Over all this is an excellent school and I'd recommend it to anyone moving to the area!

Rumford School