Bad
Good

This school is horrible. Ive seen so many kids get bullied and i try to help but im just one person. This school is supposed to be a bully free zone but its not. Im an 8th grader and ill i do is get talked behind my back, then my bestfriend tells me what they said and it downgrades me. It happens to me everyday and im sick of it. It puts me in an awkward position and i can't wait to get out of this school. I also get judged because i get in trouble alot but ive been staying out kid trouble so i can become a police officer.

I'm a sixth grade student and I think Rundlett is a great school all the teachers are awesome. I have fun every day and love gym. The food is okay and we have a vending machine, a snack shack and a snack cart that comes in the afternoon. We also have TWO kilns a big one and a small one some schools don't even have one. Every day I learn more and more because of our great teachers. Our principal is fair and only punishes when no one is behaving.

I'm a 6th grader at Rundlett and i would say this school is okay. The teachers aren't all excellent. There is two in particular I don't like. But my other cluster teacher is awesome. She's one of the best teachers I've had. The food isn't too good so i always have to go to the Snack Shack. There are so many people going to this school, that it gets confusing sometimes, and very loud. But i like it better than the Grantham Village School, which i hated.

uhm not really a good school... great teachers here and there but its pretty much aweful

I'm an eigth grader at Rundlett. The school is decent. Some of the teachers are nice and ACTUALLY educate you. Others do not and go over things that you've already gone over. One of my teachers cries atleast once a week because she gets so frustrated with our class. The principal is tad jerk. Like someone has said before, he just yells at you and says some rude things about you and then gives you detention for 3 afternoons, even if it was for something such as missing class by 3 minutes. It's ridiuclous. The cluster system is stupid. You may be with your friends or may make friends one year and the next year you may be on the other side of the school or on different floors. It really makes you go 'What the heck?' I honestly can't wait to get out of there and get to high school.

My child has an IEP and the school waited from August when school started until parent teacher conferences in November to tell me my child was behind in classroom assignments. I never got any emails or letters and one teaher claimed to have called and said there was a message about my phone being disconnected which my phone was perfectly fine. It isn't even made clear how the grading systems work. I think in all the papers sent home at the beginning of the school year there should be something letting parents know about the grading systems.

Rundlett is probably the worst excuse of a school in all of New Hampshire. The food is terrible, The teachers are un-reasonable, Everyone is trapped in the same small classes like sardines. The clusters are very un-organized and scattered. I don't know if this school changed over the years but honestly I don't care, This school is nothing to be proud of going to. I'm embarrassed to say that I even went there. Enough said.

I am a senior at Concord High, and I must admit that I was so very happy that I got to get out of Rundlett. It was a horrible school, the kids there get away with way too much stuff. They say that its a no bullying school, but honestly it hasn't gotten any better over the years. In 6th grade I was harassed and made fun of and no one really did much about it. I even admit that by the time I was in 8th grade I was getting into trouble and I only got talked to and told not to do it again, it's not a good school in gerneral and I wouldn't recommend sending your kids there with high self-esteem cause by highschool it'll get brought down.

I absolutly do NOT agree with this school. I am a 7th grader at rundlett. It gets worse and worse every year. If your lucky maybe half of the teachers in your kids cluster will call/email you back. Sometimes I feel like i cant even trust the cousolers! Mr. Rogers HAS to be one of the worst princibles in NH. His way of handling the situation is telling you all the things he does not like about you, then gives you a detention. Right now, the only teacher I feel i can trust is my EXP Science teacher, and i only had he for tri. 1. Its one of those schools where you wish for many reasons wish the school day was 2 hours shorter, not just because its school.

I am in 6th grade at rundlett, and i think it rocks! the teachers r nice and u can choose from so many afterschool activaites! i love it!

Last modified Rundlett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.