Posted February 02, 2014
We are very fortunate that our kids were excepted to Trinity Christian School. This school has a sharp focus on Spiritual growth and academic excellence. The teachers challenge our boys everyday to excel beyond the status quo. The emphasis on leadership, amazing sports programs, and great music, speech, and science classes are second-to-none.

Posted October 01, 2013
Trinity Christian School is only for the most elite students. With their extracurricular academics they train the best to be better. My children have applied two times to attend the school, but have failed the high achievement tests and interviews. I would give my life for both my amazing kids to attend Trinity. It may seem impossible to attend, but I suggest you definitely apply if you want the best for your children.

Posted July 21, 2013
I am the parent of two graduates and one current student of Trinity Christian School in Concord, NH. The teachers care for the whole student is unparalleled. Academically my children were well prepared for college, and specific teachers remain etched in their minds as mentors and role models. I highly recommend TCS!

Posted February 03, 2008
Trinity is a great school. The teachers are so nice and willing to help the students. Everyone there is respectful and centers their learninig on a christian view. I would defently send your kids here.

Posted April 20, 2004
- a former student
Trinity Christian School is a great place to send your kids. The teachers there genuinely care about the students and are willing to help them through the various trial that they may be going through. The teachers encourage and aid in the growth both mentally and spiritually. There is a great atmosphere around the school as well. The majority of the students that attend want to learn and the attitude manifested through that is one of respectfulness for the teachers and a desire to obtain the knowlege the teachers are providing for them. Trinity kids are some of the most polite and respectful kids that come out of highschool. They approach life and responsibilities with energy and excitement. I have no qualms about and hope to send my kids (when I have some) to this great school.

Trinity Christian School
80 Clinton Street, Concord, NH  03301
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top