Bad
Good

I can not say enough about Beaver Meadow School where my grandson attends he is in 3rd grade and his teachers have been very supportive to him. I really love the fact that the school has family night I think that he has grown socially. His education has been fostered by teachers and staff that truly are compassionate about what they do. I can only wish that he continue to have teachers that have taken an interest in the child and not just a statistic to be judged by.

I can't say enough about this school. My oldest son started here in the 1st grade. He couldn't read when he first started. He didn't even know most of his sounds. They worked with him in reading, math, and speech through first and second grade. Once he was able to read, he excelled in math. He also was reading at grade level by the end of 1st grade and at a 5th grade level at the end of 2nd grade. He is now in 8th grade and an honor student. The teachers at Beaver Meadow took the time to help my child reach his potential. When I bought a house my first requirement was that we stay at Beaver Meadow. We didn't even look at houses in other districts. We now have a 4th grader and a preschooler at Beaver Meadow. I would never send my children anywhere else.

Beaver Meadow is a well put together school but I think that some of the teachers need more improvment, I think that they should choose the consequences more carefully. Honestly the Special ed' classes there are great in gerneral I must say. It's not a perfect school cause it has some flaws, But I would say that this school is generally a great learning environment.

This is our 3rd school district and by far the worst. External support for the teachers is minimal so they do not have adequate time to spend with a student if they need it. There is also a lack of collaboration so resources that should be available to students and teachers are not. The student teacher ratio is also not 16. There are 23 students in my sons class and his friends have similar ratios.

Our family was so lucky to have moved to such a great school. We started at Beaver Meadow when our oldest was in the 1st grade. I cannot say enough about this school. Our school has a musical performance every year. Any child who wants to participate can. It's amazing. It's like watching a Broadway performance. My son has come out of his shell because of this. The teachers are wonderful. We hope to buy a house this year. My first requirement is that our new house be in the Beaver Meadow District!

Last modified Beaver Meadow School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.