Concord, NH

Posted November 14, 2010
I can not say enough about Beaver Meadow School where my grandson attends he is in 3rd grade and his teachers have been very supportive to him. I really love the fact that the school has family night I think that he has grown socially. His education has been fostered by teachers and staff that truly are compassionate about what they do. I can only wish that he continue to have teachers that have taken an interest in the child and not just a statistic to be judged by.

Posted March 29, 2010
I can't say enough about this school. My oldest son started here in the 1st grade. He couldn't read when he first started. He didn't even know most of his sounds. They worked with him in reading, math, and speech through first and second grade. Once he was able to read, he excelled in math. He also was reading at grade level by the end of 1st grade and at a 5th grade level at the end of 2nd grade. He is now in 8th grade and an honor student. The teachers at Beaver Meadow took the time to help my child reach his potential. When I bought a house my first requirement was that we stay at Beaver Meadow. We didn't even look at houses in other districts. We now have a 4th grader and a preschooler at Beaver Meadow. I would never send my children anywhere else.

Beaver Meadow School 0

Posted November 08, 2008
Beaver Meadow is a well put together school but I think that some of the teachers need more improvment, I think that they should choose the consequences more carefully. Honestly the Special ed' classes there are great in gerneral I must say. It's not a perfect school cause it has some flaws, But I would say that this school is generally a great learning environment.

Beaver Meadow School 1

Posted October 31, 2008
This is our 3rd school district and by far the worst. External support for the teachers is minimal so they do not have adequate time to spend with a student if they need it. There is also a lack of collaboration so resources that should be available to students and teachers are not. The student teacher ratio is also not 16. There are 23 students in my sons class and his friends have similar ratios.

Posted February 16, 2007
Our family was so lucky to have moved to such a great school. We started at Beaver Meadow when our oldest was in the 1st grade. I cannot say enough about this school. Our school has a musical performance every year. Any child who wants to participate can. It's amazing. It's like watching a Broadway performance. My son has come out of his shell because of this. The teachers are wonderful. We hope to buy a house this year. My first requirement is that our new house be in the Beaver Meadow District!

Beaver Meadow School 2

Posted December 06, 2006

Posted August 21, 2006
My two girls will be attending beaver meadow. One is in 5th grade the other one is in K's. I have never seen so many great caring staffs. WE moved from a nother town when my daughter was in 1st grade and they discover right away she could not read good. The school spend more time with her and help her improved by 2nd grade she was reading level 5 book. I am truely greatful and look forward to have all my four children attend this school.

Posted August 17, 2005
I have had experience with several other Concord schools and find Beaver Meadow to have the most caring staff and best integrated programs of all of them. Art and music and reading and math are incorporated into all phases of learning, and I have seen countless cases of intervention in cases of bullying, etc. In every school you have a few parents who didn't get their way and bad mouth every part of the school. Beaver Meadow children are encouraged to excel in all aspects of their lives and are very confident, well rounded 6th graders when they move on to Rundlett. Of course there are some affluent children, but there are many, many who are not - ever seen all those apartment buildings? There are many immigrants who are welcomed in to the building with open arms and hearts.

Posted May 09, 2005
This school is wonderful! I have never experienced a school so academically advanced and still arts oriented. My child thrives in this environment where education is paramount and opportunities to nurture talent and individualism are everywhere. The principal is caring and kind, the art and music departments are stellar and renowned, due in every part to the instructors. I would pay to have my child attend Beaver Meadow. And it would be worth every penny.

Beaver Meadow School 4

Posted April 27, 2005
I think Beaver Meadow is a great school. My second grader has blossomed over the two years at Beaver Meadow. He has an IEP and gets extra help. I have not had a problem.

Beaver Meadow School
40 Sewalls Fall Rd, Concord, NH  03301
Last modified Beaver Meadow School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaver Meadow School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top