PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Neutral

No homework. It's a preschool. They were not educated or skilled in the children's development to give parents homework either. With the exception of a few really incredibly teachers who were amazing.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

They are not equipped for learning differences.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Director is inconsistent. When concerns were brought to her she seemed genuinely interested in improving but later denied responsibility.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The staff is often overwhelmed or just not attentive to care about teaching

It was very clearly and blatantly stated to me that as a teacher, if I take my child out for the summer then I am withdrawing my child from the school and can never return. It's very evident that they do not value parent child relationships!

The center is of poor quality childcare. There is a high teacher turnover and the director thinks her time is of more importance than the parents. My child went there for 2 months and after several announced drop-ins to see how they were doing I was disgusted and pulled them out! Do not recommend eec.

I look all over the Concord area for a safe and happy place for my daughter and the EEC was with out question the best one I found. I will hear my daughter in the other room playing with her dolls. What I hear, is her acting out what she is exsperiance in school. She shows understanding, respect, patients and compassion. I was so proud of her and so happy. The teachers are well educated. This is NOT a daycare. It is a learning center. I also want to mention the director was a very pleasent, caring and understanding person.

I was very unhappy with how we were treated here. The director was rude to my husband and me. We made several appointments that she either kept us waiting for 15-20 minutes past our meeting time or she just didn't show up.

My son has been at EEC for 3 years now and is about to move up to the Monarch room. I cannot possibly say enough wonderful things about this facility. From infancy (3 months old) up until 3 years old, the staff has been nothing but caring, compassionate and professional. I love that they have themes that they explore each month and that my son comes home reciting things he's learned. In my son's time at EEC, While I was dropping off/picking up, I have never once heard a baby crying that was not being held and comforted, so I'm unsure where the previous reviewer was coming from with this speculation that they use the "CIO" method. I also never found that a teacher left without writing a letter to parents ahead of time explaining their decision. Such a wonderful, wonderful place! One more thing - the director has ALWAYS been flexible and accomodating with my changing work schedule as well, which is almost unheard of in most daycare centers! Top notch care.

My daughter has been attending EEC for 3 years now. I have no complaints. The director and teachers are professional, respectful, and always encourage parent feedback. My daughter is thriving and learning so much. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone looking for daycare in the Concord area. We are very pleased with the care they are giving my daughter.

Last modified The Early Enrichment Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K