Ctr. Barnstead, NH

Barnstead Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2013
Ctr. Barnstead my granddaughter goes to this school. The first time I picked her up from school, I left my ID in my car. I had to go and get it. I was so happy to do that. Proves they are watching out for the kids. The teachers are very nice and so are the office workers. Nothing but good to say about this school

Barnstead Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2009
I have to agree with deb, a parent about the lack of involvement with the principal.I came in to have a surprise meeting because of the lack of communication involving my child.I was waiting in the lobby to meet with someone when the principal walked in at 8am.Aren't the students already there?Why isn't he.He didn't even say hi or good morning to me while i was standing there.The only reason i knew he was the principal was his jacket said it. Another time, i cc him an email like i was told/asked to.I called to speak with him to follow up with the email i sent and he wouldn't speak to me.He said the issue was sent to someone else, the same person who wasn't helping me.What kind of principal will not speak to a concerned parent! cut his salary and give it to the underpaid great teachers, who care!!

Barnstead Elementary School 2

Posted January 27, 2008

Barnstead Elementary School 2

Posted May 30, 2007

Barnstead Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2004
Barnstead Elementary is a great school. They offer programs for special education children that alot of other schools don't have. Also, the reading program at the school is exceptional! We have a beautiful new high school that opened up this September, it is something to be very proud of!

Barnstead Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2004

Barnstead Elementary School 5

Posted June 11, 2004
I have a 2nd grader at BES. I have to say I've been very pleased with the school! The staff is very friendly and helpful. I love walking in the office and they know my name & who my child is. I'm always welcomed! The PTA goes out of there way to make the school a better place for both the students & the teachers! I have been very happy with the school & the town!

Barnstead Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2003
We moved within Barnstead school district 3 years ago, and I've regretted it since! The principal dosen't want to deal with real issues. Tearchers [are]overworked and underpaid. Teachers not backed by strong, involved parents. Lots of behavioral problems amoungst other children. Barnstead is a beautiful place to live but horrible school system. At this time, October 2003, we still don't have a high school. All our high school kids ride an average of 1-2+hrs to another local high school that they had to apply to!

Barnstead Elementary School
91 Maple St, Ctr. Barnstead, NH  03225
Last modified Barnstead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barnstead Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top