Ctr. Conway, NH

Posted August 22, 2013
Pine Tree is the best school in SAU9! Every teacher is excellent and the Principal is incredibly student-centered and innovative. My children have thrived in this tight knit community and I can not say enough!

Posted August 01, 2013
Pine Tree Elementary is one of the best elementary schools around. The principal, Aimee Frechette is approachable and is for the children 100%! The teachers in all grades are phenomenal! They go above and beyond every day. Heidi Belle-Isle, 3rd grade also runs the popular after school program Project Succeed. Christa Biche and Peg Horan, 5th grade, dedicated their spring to SEAPEARCH, a robotics program primarily for high school students. The PTA has been run with amazing dedication by parents and raised money for countless supplies and enhancements to the school. Diane Gamache, 3rd grade, has dedicated her after school time to promoting and running the K Kids program, a charity group that supports the community and our nation's military. Ultimately, this is a top notch public elementary school that I can't imagine my children not being a part of.

Posted May 28, 2011
HEY we are best friends from Pine Tree and just wanted to say that we love our school.

Pine Tree Elementary School 3

Posted June 21, 2009

Posted December 18, 2006
My two children have been at Pine Tree for five years. The teachers and administrative staff are wonderful.Pine Tree School promotes a program on safe,responsible and respectful behavior.The principal,Laura Jawitz,participates in school assemblies and is always available. The kids think she's great. Matt Liebenow is the P.E. teacher and the idol of all the boys. The school is the newest elementary school in the district and has been well maintained by the custodial staff.There are always family events going on at the school like,Fall Family Fling,Secret Santa and Holiday Family breakfast.Parents are welcomed and encouraged to spend time in the classrooms,or to volunteer in art class,music,physical education or library. Every day I drop my kids off at school I am so thankful that we live in this neighborhood so my kids can go to Pine Tree.

Posted December 14, 2006
A fantastic school! The school community is terrific for encouraging learning, safety and respectful behavior. I am thrilled about the safety lessons that are taught. Teacher to parent communication was lacking in Kindergarten.

Posted May 24, 2006
My daughter has attended Pine Tree for the last 4 years and it has been a wonderful experience. All the teachers are wonderful. The staff is great! We are going to miss you next year when we move, but thank you for a great experience.

Posted February 21, 2005
Pine Tree is awesome, my children love their teacher and the after school activities are great!

Pine Tree Elementary School
183 Mill St, Ctr. Conway, NH  03813
Last modified Pine Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Tree Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top