Bad
Good

Ctr. Barnstead my granddaughter goes to this school. The first time I picked her up from school, I left my ID in my car. I had to go and get it. I was so happy to do that. Proves they are watching out for the kids. The teachers are very nice and so are the office workers. Nothing but good to say about this school

I have to agree with deb, a parent about the lack of involvement with the principal.I came in to have a surprise meeting because of the lack of communication involving my child.I was waiting in the lobby to meet with someone when the principal walked in at 8am.Aren't the students already there?Why isn't he.He didn't even say hi or good morning to me while i was standing there.The only reason i knew he was the principal was his jacket said it. Another time, i cc him an email like i was told/asked to.I called to speak with him to follow up with the email i sent and he wouldn't speak to me.He said the issue was sent to someone else, the same person who wasn't helping me.What kind of principal will not speak to a concerned parent! cut his salary and give it to the underpaid great teachers, who care!!

Last modified Barnstead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.