Deerfield, NH

Longview School 3

Posted March 16, 2010

Posted February 06, 2009
Amazing School that is run by teacher who have passion to help make a difference in the world of education! I only wish we had more school like Longview!

Posted September 23, 2008
This has to be one of the best art-based theraputic schools in New England. My daughter is doing very well there. The staff is highly educated, paient and very well trained. Amazing!

Posted August 08, 2006
My daughter has been going to Long View going on now for 2 years and I think it is the best school for academic programs and the outdoor activities. My daughter didn't like school much until she came to Long View. If I could keep my daughter in that school for ever I would. My daughter has been more interesting in what the school is doing very week. And I especially love the teachers there. The school is great with smaller classes than regular high schools this gives the students more one on one if they need it. I recommend this school to anyone that is interesting in their child's education.

Longview School