Derry, NH

Posted October 15, 2014
The level of attention given to my kids attending this school has been far above any experienced before. My children come home daily with a smile and this is exampled greatly in their personalities and academic performance. Very happy with this school. Thanks Derry Village

Posted February 07, 2013
My grandson goes to this school - Excellent! from the classrooms to the teachers to the principal! Even the before/after school program - EXCELLENT. Came from the city and what a major difference. He looks forward to school each and every day. The staff is so involved with each and every student. Top Notch!

Posted November 27, 2011
My son has an IEP he cane from another school that they were not able to keep him for even two hours a day. I have been extremely impressed with all of the staff at Derry Village. They are top notch!! My son is thriving! He goes to school everyday for the whole day and actually enjoys school! They are amazing! I would certainly recommend this school to any parent.

Posted February 23, 2007
We are familiar with many schools over our life and this school might be the best school I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of. My child was formerly enrolled in a private school and after a comfortable interview with Mr. Miller (principal) we decided to enroll our child at Derry Village. The four blocks of learning program is exceptional, the teachers are fabulous, and the special education program is second to none. Staff - from teachers, to aides, to special ed staff, to management - show every day that they really want to help the kids excel in academics - as well as being kids.

Posted February 08, 2007
my child has attend this school for two years. the school has encourage the students, open to parent evolvement. strong reading program, integrated curriculum,weekly music, art, gym, technology in addition to chorus, band....

Posted January 07, 2006
My wife and I are very happy with DVS. This is our daughters 2nd year, and she cannot wait to go to school every day. Kudos to Mr. Miller and Mrs. Saucier.

Posted December 06, 2004

Posted November 11, 2004
I think it is very disciplined and structured as well. Sometimes maybe even over disciplined, if that's possible. I love this school. My son has had 3 great years here so far, and I will be sad when he has to go on to middle school. I feel as though he belongs to a community there, more and more each year. He has recieved remarkable services academically, as well as socially, and I have no complaints.

Derry Village School 1

Posted October 15, 2004
It has no dicipline and no structure.

Derry Village School
28 South Main St, Derry, NH  03038
Last modified Derry Village School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Derry Village School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top