Derry, NH

Posted September 27, 2013
This school is absolutely wonderful! The principal, Mr. Olsen is awesome and makes it a point to know each and every of his students. The teaching staff is exemplary, and the ancillary staff are kind, caring, and helpful. My daughter attended all five years of her elementary schooling here, enjoyed every moment of it, and has excelled scholastically.

Posted August 14, 2013
We love South Range!! My daughter is going into 2nd grade and my Son is going into Kindergarten! My daughter learned so much in her first 2 years at SR and I can't wait for my little man to start in a couple weeks! The entire staff is amazing and I love that when I walk in to the office the ladies in there always greet everyone with a smile! The staff and teachers are all great and it feels like big family... Even the PTA is amazing, they always have all kinds of great events going on for the kids and to support the school! The principal is awesome, very involved in school activities and attends all of the PTA meetings! Overall a wonderful school! I was very happy when I came to this site and saw that South Range is the top rated Elementary School in Derry!

Posted August 03, 2010
We have a son who just completed his elementary education from South Range, a daughter entering fifth grade here and a daughter entering 1st grade. The staff - from the Principal to the Custodial and Kitchen staff are all wonderful and the education the kids get here is top notch - from the core classes to the extras like the awesome Music Program!

South Range Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
We are ne wto the neighborhood and have had a fantastic experience thus far. We have a daughter in first grade and her is teacher is wonderful. The principal, and the office staff are also very nice and quite accomadting. I have nothing but great things to say.

South Range Elementary School 0

Posted June 12, 2008
A 10 ! Everyone who works w/the students knows them by name and remembers details about them. It's hard to believe they are so personal. Like a home away from home. I feel like they know my children.

Posted July 07, 2005

Posted March 31, 2005

South Range Elementary School
1 Drury Ln, Derry, NH  03038
Last modified South Range Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Range Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top