Posted October 25, 2013
This is a great school for kids. I have 2 girls in this school and they learn independence, responsibility and how to study. The electronic systems for tracking studens are great, the teachers are very responsive and are attentive to the students. There are multiple opportunities for involvement in clubs, sports and extra-curricular groups. The administration is very good and all teachers are fantastic. I would like to see more homework but overall the school is the best I've seen.

Posted April 18, 2010
The teachers are very helpful and friendly to me and my child

Posted April 11, 2010

Posted February 03, 2010
awsome teachers nice people clean

Posted January 30, 2010
I love this school and it is amazing. Mr. Baroody you have made my life sooo much better. Your always there for me even if I can't see you every day. Mrs.Colburn is my most favorite Social studies teacher. And Mrs. Tavares was my most favorite computer teacher. Mrs.Schubert was my most favorite L.A teacher. Mrs. Burke is my most favorite Science teacher. And mrs. Ciarla is my most favorite Math teacher. And also Mr.Leister is my most favorite chorus teacher. Mr.Leister and Mrs.Ciarla have been great drama club teachers. Thank You Soooo much. It will be because of them that me matt,and mariah get into Juliard. And last but not leasst Mrs. Lalos is my most favorite band teacher. The teachers here at west really help us get out into the real world. All students here are going to become successful because of these teachers:]

West Running Brook Middle School 0

Posted February 09, 2009
I love WRB. It has the best teachers, students, and attitude you could ever imagine. Mrs. Haverly is amazing and is by far the best teacher there. Mrs. Rickenbach is amazing and is so amazing. You two woman are amazing, never change <3 You two were my favorite ever and you guys will be students favorites as long as you teach. My 8th grade year is going wonderful because of you Mrs. Haverly <3 My 7th grade year was amazing because of you Mrs. Rickenbach! Thank you two for everything <33333333333333333

Posted January 03, 2009
I am currently in this school i feel so lucky to be here

West Running Brook Middle School 1

Posted December 14, 2008

Posted December 09, 2008

West Running Brook Middle School 3

Posted November 13, 2008
This school was great and I miss it a lot. But I have come to realize there were only a few teachers/counselors I could actually talk to. They also don't consider both sides of the story, they assume it was the other person who didn't come forward with the problem they are encountering. You should take my advice into consideration.

West Running Brook Middle School
1 West Running Brook Ln, Derry, NH  03038
Last modified West Running Brook Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Running Brook Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top