Posted October 25, 2013
This is a great school - both of my girls went here grades 1-5 and both were very happy here. The teachers are very good, alhough some are better than others just like anywhere. The systems are good, facilities are good, administration is good, and communication is good. Student:Teacher ratio is a bit high but better than most other schools in the area.

East Derry Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2011
I have NOT been impressed with the scool as a whole. My son's Kindergarden and 2nd grade teachers were good but, his 1st grade teacher was horrible and the school was not supportive about any issues I brought forward. I have seriously considered changing him to one of the other schools, I haven't due to the fact that changing schools can be hard on a kid and he has friends here.

Posted August 01, 2009
edmes is an excelent school my daughter is now going to second grade. Parents and teachers are very involved with the students . My daughter loved the summer program. I hope the next four years are as good as the first.

Posted March 31, 2009
EDMES is an awesome school. The students, faculty and administration are excellent. All strive to do their best.

Posted September 23, 2005
My three children have attended EDMES over the past 6 years. My youngest is now a 1st grader. I have always been impressed with the caring staff and teachers as well as administration. The teachers have always been available to help or just to discuss my children's studies. Several of the teachers have been the recipients of the Wal-mart Teacher of the Year awards. The PTA and the parents are very involved as well. I look forward to working with the school over the next 5 years.

East Derry Memorial Elementary School 2

Posted September 23, 2004

Posted January 12, 2004

East Derry Memorial Elementary School
18 Dubeau Dr, Derry, NH  03038
Last modified East Derry Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Derry Memorial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.