Cross Road Kindergarten & School 3

Posted September 01, 2013
My children have been at this school for over a year and so far very pleased. Yes there were a few issues - teacher turnover (this has stopped), owners not engaged, ratio issues (during the period of teacher turnover), etc. This school has all of the potential in turning into one of the long term schools like Garrisons and Happy Helpers. The facility is nice. The playground is big. The teachers really are wonderful - they care and have the experience. Best of all, the director is the heart of the organization. Each and every one of those issues mentioned above and on yelp as well as other reviews, the director is aware and has made an effort to improve (more than smoke and mirrors). If you would rather go to an established center with little challenges, this place is not for you. However of you like a school with a lot of growth potential, clean and newer facilities, lots of outdoor time for children no matter the weather (even if it is just 10 minutes to get fresh air), lots of communication with parents, this is a good choice. I would rate it higher if the owners were more involved and more visible, more parent involved activities, more field trips, etc.

Cross Road Kindergarten & School 1

Posted June 13, 2013
I was never pleased with the level of attention that was provided to the children. I always felt the teachers and management were covering up issues and promising change and it was all smoke and mirrors. Although a clean facility, my child was not demonstrating growth in knowledge as promised I would see. Now that we've changed Daycares we've seen tremendous improvement and we are extremely happy we made he move!

Cross Road Kindergarten & School
18 French Cross Rd, Dover, NH  03820
Last modified Cross Road Kindergarten & School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Cross Road Kindergarten & School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top