Posted April 30, 2014
We moved to the Seacoast area from Maryland last summer and finding a great school for our 2 daughters (7th/10th) was our highest priority. After touring the school, meeting with both admissions and administration, we selected PCA for the 2013-2014 school year. Our experience thus far has been incredible. Both of our daughters are loving the school and enjoying all the opportunities it has to offer. They are being challenged academically and the Biblical worldview that we were looking for is woven throughout the curriculum. We look forward to a long relationship with the PCA community! You will love this school!

Posted April 10, 2014
Have you ever been to a school where the kids are genuinely happy; where the love of learning is so evident you just don't want to leave? The community feeling I get, as a parent, everytime I walk into this school gives me chills. Parents, students, and teachers come together in a way like nothing I have witnessed in other schools. This is the 4th school my children have attended, and we will do anything we can to keep them here until they graduate. The life lessons and relationships they are building are priceless. PCA keeps them challenged academically and continuously works with them building character through retreats, chapels, small groups, missions trips, and community service projects. The schools size offers them multiple extracurricular activies including sports, drama, academic competition, and much more. I cannot recommend PCA enough.

Posted December 19, 2013
We pulled our 2 boys out of Portsmouth Public schools because the curriculum was incredibly poor! They are half way through their first year at PCA and they are so happy there! on wis in Jr high and the other is elementary. We are a Christian family and are so happy with how they are growing in their faith and knowledge of the Bible. The academics are great! They are challenged in every way. We are very happy with everything. Our boys love it and never want to go back to public, they know they are getting a much better education than their public school friends.

Posted November 11, 2013
From the dedicated staff and faculty to the administration and volunteers, this place is excellent. The teachers CARE about their students. Students are challenged to work to their potential maximizing the gifts they have been given. What a deal PCA is!

Posted November 08, 2013
This is our 10th year at PCA! My oldest child started in kindergarten and my other two started in preschool. My oldest is now in high school. Their years at PCA have been such a tremendous blessing. All of my children love this school and have a love of learning thanks to the wonderful teachers and staff who are so caring and committed to helping each child discover their gifts and succeed.

Posted October 24, 2013
Our daughter is in her 3rd year at the Lower School, and we could not be happier with PCA. We've been so pleased by the quality of teachers, their warmth and kindness, and their eagerness to help our daughter thrive. The administration communicates with parents in a timely and articulate manner, and we're impressed by the excellence with which every program and event is run. We are grateful to have this exemplary school in our community.

Portsmouth Christian Academy 1

Posted October 24, 2013
Small class room and outstanding teacher!! I am so amaze of the quality of the education and how they handle learning/behavior challenges.

Posted October 17, 2013
My family moved to the Seacoast region almost ten years ago in order to attend PCA. We are so glad that we did! We love the school! As one of the other reviewers said, I'm not sure where some of the negative comments are coming from. PCA can't respond online to some of the complaining families because of student confidentiality-- I would caution readers that there are always two sides to every story. My own children are safe and loved at the school, have had wonderful teachers, and are challenged academically. PCA has won the state championship in math for the past two years, is the state's reigning Quiz Bowl champion (even beating Phillips Exeter and St. Thomas!) and has some of the highest SAT scores in New England. To say that PCA is sub par academically is ludicrous and unfounded. We're so glad that we've been able to be part of the school these past 10 years and are looking forward to another 10 years!

Posted September 20, 2013
PCA a fantastic school! I have two students in the Upper School. Both are taking Honors and AP classes. As a family, we couldn't be happier with the academics and college preparation our kids are getting here. GO EAGLES!!!!!

Posted September 20, 2013
We are extremely pleased with the level of communication from school to home. PCA emphasizes and values school/family relationships! Looking forward to a great year ahead!

Portsmouth Christian Academy
20 Seaborne Drive, Dover, NH  03820
Last modified Portsmouth Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Portsmouth Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top