Posted February 05, 2014
As a parent, I find the school's curriculum above average and the faculty and staff very welcoming and friendly.

Posted June 24, 2013
Very safe and community oriented school. A lot of programs and activities and my child very at home going there

Posted March 04, 2013
I twins that started in Kidergarten here this fall. They have adjusted well and I feel very welcome at the school. As a teacher for another district I am pretty critical about curriculum and programming. Overall my wife and I have been very satisitified!

Posted August 06, 2009
My daughter attended full-day Kindergarten for 2008-2009 school year. She did exceptionally well in the program. I was surprised that at 5 years-old she already knew how to read! The homework assignments and learning games enhanced what she learned in class and allowed us to work together as a family at home which was great.

Posted July 29, 2008

Garrison School
50 Garrison Rd, Dover, NH  03820
Last modified Garrison School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garrison School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.