No rating

Mountain Shadows School

Private | 1-10

Living in Dublin

Situated in a rural neighborhood. The median home value is $185,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $952.

Posted September 8, 2009

Mountain Shadows is a student centered school. The learning is experiential and comes in many forms. If you know Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences, you will understand the approach of this school. The students that come from this school are polite, able to converse with adults and love to learn. The setting is lovely and the sense of ritual and tradition is unmatched. My son loves going to school and I feel very lucky to have him there.

Posted August 13, 2009

I started at Mountain Shadows when I was in second grade and continued through 9th grade. I can't explain how deeply Mountain Shadows shaped me and made me the person I am today. I still know all the songs and lessons they teach, 'please and thank you help to make the world a happier place to be'. By far the best thing my parent have ever done for me. It's the best place on earth!
—Submitted by a student

Posted June 9, 2009

The best school for children outside all the time teachers are caring lots hugs and the student ratio per teacher is great would not send my child anywere else he is so ahppy loves school 5th grade.

Posted May 9, 2008

Mountain Shadows is the place to send your child if you want every aspect of their being to be nurtured and brought to their full potential. I have never met a more caring group of teachers or students.

Posted December 9, 2007

Great school! I have been going there for six years! Everyone there is so nice.
—Submitted by a student

Posted August 17, 2005

Mountain Shadows is the most amazing and beautiful place on earth. I can think of no better place for a child to grow. Mountain Shadows saved me when I was at the end of my rope at public school. I learned more there in 6 months than I had in years at public school. I loved the close relationships I had with my mentors and I loved interacting with all of the other unique students. Mountain Shadows made me who I am today. Now I am going to college to get my teaching degree because I hope to make even an ounce of the difference they made for me.
—Submitted by a former student

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 4% 3%

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

Po Box 348