1-10|Private

Bad
Good

Mountain Shadows is a student centered school. The learning is experiential and comes in many forms. If you know Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences, you will understand the approach of this school. The students that come from this school are polite, able to converse with adults and love to learn. The setting is lovely and the sense of ritual and tradition is unmatched. My son loves going to school and I feel very lucky to have him there.

I started at Mountain Shadows when I was in second grade and continued through 9th grade. I can't explain how deeply Mountain Shadows shaped me and made me the person I am today. I still know all the songs and lessons they teach, 'please and thank you help to make the world a happier place to be'. By far the best thing my parent have ever done for me. It's the best place on earth!

The best school for children outside all the time teachers are caring lots hugs and the student ratio per teacher is great would not send my child anywere else he is so ahppy loves school 5th grade.

Mountain Shadows is the place to send your child if you want every aspect of their being to be nurtured and brought to their full potential. I have never met a more caring group of teachers or students.

Great school! I have been going there for six years! Everyone there is so nice.

Last modified Mountain Shadows School is a Private school that serves grades 1-10