East Rochester School 4

Posted October 20, 2011
This school has a very dedicated staff and very involved PTA. The kindergarten and first grade teachers are the best. My kids are in grade have had very good experiences with this school. I have volunteered in the school and each classroom is divided out so it does not appear open concept from within a classroom. The guidance counselor and principal and school administration staff are all very nice. Parental involvement is key.

Posted October 20, 2011
This school is awesome. My kids are very happy and have made many friends. All of the teachers know the kids as well. The parents are friendly and the PTA is great.

Posted October 20, 2011
I just transfered my son to this school after issues with the Chamberlain street school. Where he could not read a word (he is in Kindergarten) two days at east rochester he is reading the small booklets to me, and he is actually happy to go to school. The staff are absolutley amazing. The teachers here have a very effective system and the principal is welcoming to all and neither the teacher of principal are ever too busy to see a parent. I am super impressed with this school and think it should rank tops in the district with elementary schools. Myh son who also hated gointg to school before now tells me he is happy to go to scholl.

East Rochester School 1

Posted March 03, 2009

East Rochester School 0

Posted December 14, 2007
I think the teachers at the East Rochester School are great, They seem to be very invovled with their students. The principal knows all my children by their first name. The open concept classrooms though, I think they need to work on. If you have a child with a short attention span, this will not work for them!!! Special ed, goes above and beyond!

East Rochester School 3

Posted November 30, 2007

Posted September 27, 2005
We could not be any happier with East Rochester School. The school has gone through updates ( New walls, walking trails, etc) and Mrs. bailey is just awesome. It is amazing to me to see her every morning at the door greeting every child by their name. East Rochester School has a nice welcoming atmosphere and the educaton is very structured.

East Rochester School 1

Posted September 13, 2005
BEWARE! Open concept school with teachers with no patience. Kindergarden was great. 2-5 was absolutely horrible. Many peaple in my neighborhood pulled their children out of this school.

East Rochester School 2

Posted June 07, 2005
I am not too impressed with the teachers at the E. Roch Sch. When it comes to discipline, they don't take the time to listen to each child. They (teachers, principle) act on what they 'think they've seen.' They do not listen to the children. They are given homework every night. I would like to know what the teachers do during the day instead of giving the children homework every night of the week. If you do not belong to the PTA you are looked down on. Not everybody enjoys going to PTA meetings. I would rather spend time with my children, they come before any meetings. I will be glad when both of my kids are out of the E. Rochester School!

East Rochester School 3

Posted November 11, 2004

East Rochester School
773 Portland St, E. Rochester, NH  03868
Last modified East Rochester School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Rochester School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top