Monadnock Regional High School 5

Posted June 22, 2009

Monadnock Regional High School 1

Posted July 14, 2008

Posted December 08, 2007
As a student about to graduate, MRHS has given me the tools needed to suceed in life. For the most part, my teachers have been wonderful - they are always willing to go the extra mile to help. The main issue at MRHS are the facilities. The voters can't seem to understand the building is literally falling apart. If the voters would approve spending money on MRHS it could easily be one of the best in the state. But despite the lackluster facilities, the past couple of years I've spent there have been some of the best. Our school is like a family - we all look out for each other .LIke every school, we have our problems but we work through them, like a family does. As for our programs, our FIne Arts program is amazing, and our athletic programs do well. It's a good place to get an education.

Monadnock Regional High School 2

Posted September 25, 2007

Posted January 28, 2006
Monadnock has provided my kids with a wonderful education. The teachers are top notch and care deeply, always willing to go the extra mile. The leadership change has been superficial. Voters support has been abysmal and is doing all it can to destroy the school. Parent support is mediocre and the school board has no idea what it wants except to get its name in the local paper. This schools strengths are it's excellent extracurricular programs and the teachers who care more than maybe they should under the circumstances. Several of my kids have been accepted at the nations best schools so the school has some academic clout.

Posted April 05, 2005
This school has been great for my children, even though the taxpayers do not seem to feel the need to support it. The teachers really go the extra mile and the band program is excellent.

Monadnock Regional High School 3

Posted December 06, 2004
The school itself could be one of the top schools in the area. The leadership of this school is sadly lacking in that it has the attitude 'I am the boss, I am right, no discussion'. Most of the teachers are very caring and go the extra mile to help the students. A teacher is only as good as those who lead them and I found through experience that those leaders do not stand behind their teachers. I would not reccomend this school to anyone.

Monadnock Regional High School 2

Posted March 08, 2004

Monadnock Regional High School
580 Old Homestead Hwy, E. Swanzey, NH  03446
Last modified Monadnock Regional High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monadnock Regional High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top