Posted August 22, 2013
Epping is indeed very small and its options are limited due to its size, but the teachers are wonderful and fantastic. They put in countless amounts of extra hours to help the students and provide lessons plans that really enrich the students minds. The school may have little to work with, but any bad reviews claiming anything other than a lack of resources is effecting the school are simply false. I have noticed that students not only get from this school what they put into it, but even a little extra thanks to the fantastic staff. The teachers work tirelessly to help the students, yet many refuse to succeed. It angers me to see such hateful reviews when I know that the school does not deserve this. Epping is a great community and has a wonderful high school with less than satisfactory student effort and involvement.

Posted August 01, 2013
I hate everything about this school. My teachers had had no clue how the grading system worked when they switched it this year and they had to switch it again in the middle of the year because they weren't sure on all of the rules. This made it extremely confusing for everybody and it is clear that they don't know what they are doing. I had to constantly stay after and ask questions about how I was being graded and most of my teachers couldn't answer. I struggled all year with it along with my classmates who were also struggling with it and next I don't think it will be any better. Stay far away from this school because it really does suck

Epping High School 3

Posted June 14, 2010
This school needs a lot of work. The teachers try to do their best, but don't treat the situation with a real attitude, I want to say. It's almost like they treat the school like it's an inner city school when really, this is EPPING. They don't trust us to be adults, and don't give us the chance to be adults so people don't try. There is barely any freedom in the curriculum until you're in your last two years of school, and they stick the underacheivers who don't WANT to learn with the overacheivers who get bogged down by said underachievers, instead of seperating the classes by levels of advancement. The teachers try their best and the administration doesn't listen. Lots of promise, bad communication.

Posted March 07, 2010

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted March 29, 2009
I have been at this school since my freshman year, and the school really needs work all around. The teachers are very good at what they do, but they are brought down by an unprofessional administration. They do not know how to handle or direct kids in any way, they care too much about their jobs and income and protecting themselves from lawsuits..rather then the well being of their students. I do not recommend the school at all, maybe with the town growing it could become something great...but at the moment I would say it is unsatisfactory.

Posted March 17, 2009
I love this school, it has some well involved teachers and fun educationaly helpful after school activities.

Posted November 01, 2008
Not only do you have little choice of the classes you are able to take, the carriculum holds alot to be desired. Truethfully this whole year so far has been the same as last year. i haven't learned anything new.

Posted August 30, 2007
This school has had an addition built onto the existing structure but this school needs more than space. This school is very poorly managed and is staffed by people who are unprofessional. The students need teachers and other staff that care about their struggles and work to help them, not give up on them. This school is a parents worst nightmare.

Epping High School
21 Academy St, Epping, NH  03042
Last modified Epping High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Epping High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top